South Carolina Gamecocks - Williams-Brice Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Named for the garnet and black birds that fight to the death, the South Carolina Gamecocks® have been thrilling fans and fighting opponents since 1934 at historic Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Officially licensed by The University of South Carolina™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the authentically re-created goal posts and carefully sculpted stands to the intricate details of the stadium's exterior, every aspect of this hallowed college gridiron is faithfully reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 11" long x 10 1/2" wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Handling
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30