2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Cards
Just $9.95 each!
- All is right in the baseball world - the St. Louis Cardinals are World Series champions once again. The Redbirds won their tenth World Series in 2006, beating the Detroit Tigers in a classic contest. Their first World Series championship since 1982 - produced by a blend of clutch hitting and solid pitching - electrified the Cardinals ever-devoted fans.
- To commemorate this golden moment in baseball history, The Danbury Mint is introducing 2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Cards!
- All of your favorite Cardinals players from the 2006 team are included in this exclusive collection: Jeff Suppan, Chris Carpenter, Albert Pujols, Yadier Molina, Jim Edmonds, David Eckstein and many, many more! A skilled craftsman hand inscribes every detail of the player's likeness in raised relief on a steel die. This die is then used to strike thin sheets of paper-backed 22kt gold foil. Each card boasts a dramatic, three-dimensional image in high relief on a mirror-smooth surface of gleaming gold. Each 22kt gold card is preserved in mint condition in a crystal-clear protective case.
- To protect your mint-condition collection, you'll receive a deluxe Collector's Album with crystal-clear vinyl pages, at no additional charge!
- Your first shipment will consist of one card. Thereafter, you will receive and pay for two cards a month. Each card is $9.95 plus $.95 s&s. If you are not thrilled with any card, you may return it within 30 days for replacement or refund. Your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed in this no risk offer!
- Actual size of each card 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" high.
The 2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Cards are officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties and the Major League Baseball Players Association.
$9.95 +$0.95 Shipping & Handling
1 Payment of $10.90