Cleveland Indians - League Park
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- The former home of the Cleveland Indians was a quirky ballpark in a working class neighborhood. League Park was the pride of Cleveland and home to some of baseball's greatest moments.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of the stadium is authentically replicated, from the carefully sculpted stands to expertly reproduced pitcher's mound and base paths.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 6 1/2" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. mlb.com
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Service
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90