Seattle Mariners - Safeco Field
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Safeco Field, the home of the Seattle Mariners, is an old-fashioned baseball mecca, an open-air stadium with real grass and a retractable roof. Since opening in 1999, Safeco Field came of age in the 2000 American League playoffs, when the Mariners took the Yankees to six games in the American League Championship Series.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the meticulously re-created field, every detail of this memorable stadium is expertly replicated. Even the billboards above the stadium's entrance are faithfully reproduced!
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/4" long x 7" wide.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Service
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90