Green Bay Packers - Milwaukee County Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- From 1953-1994, the Packers journeyed to Milwaukee tow or three times a year to play at Milwaukee County Stadium. Some of the greatest players in NFL history have graced the sidelines of this memorable stadium.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect is authentically reproduced, from the carefully sculpted stands to the precise field markings.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7" long x 6 3/4" wide.
MBI © Officially licensed by the National Football League.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90