Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Raymond James Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium is a uniquely modern showpiece that features a replica of a pirate ship in the north end zone and eight cannons that celebrate home team touchdowns with fire, smoke and confetti.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every authentic detail is expertly re-created, from the majestic pirate ship that looms out over the crowd to the carefully sculpted beach hut kiosks in "Buccaneer Cove."
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 6 1/2" wide.
Officially licensed by the National Football League.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Service
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90