LSU Tigers - Tiger Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Of all the storied stadiums of college football, none is more impressive than LSU's Tiger Stadium. Known around the country as "Death Valley," Tiger Stadium has repeatedly been recognized by opposing coaches and players as one of the toughest places to play a road game.
- Officially licensed by LSU, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the precisely re-created goalposts and field markings to the press box and stands, every detail of this memorable college gridiron is authentically reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 11" long x 10 " wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products®