Milwaukee Brewers - County Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- The legendary home of the Milwaukee Brewers and Braves, Milwaukee County Stadium was fondly known by Milwaukee fans as the home of many of baseball's greatest players including Hank Aaron, Rollie Fingers and Robin Yount.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball TM, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The scoreboard, the banks of lights encircling the outfield, and the giant beer keg from which "Bernie the Brewer" slides after each home team home run are all faithfully reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7" long x 6 3/4" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90