Pittsburgh Panthers - Pitt Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Once the beloved home of the University of Pittsburgh Panthers®, Pitt Stadium hosted five National Championship teams, including the legendary 1976 squad that featured dominant running back Tony Dorsett.
- Officially licensed by the University of Pittsburgh®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the precisely scaled goal posts and field markings to the stadium's entrance and retired jersey flags, every detail of this memorable college gridiron is authentically reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 12" long x 10" wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.