United States Five-Dollar Silver Certificates
Rarely-seen currency not issued since 1964!
First issued over half a century ago, and rendered obsolete for more than 40 years, Silver Certificates bear distinguishing blue Treasury seals and serial numbers, and were actually redeemable for silver! Here's your chance to acquire the only two "small-size" $5 Silver Certificates ever issued. The notes are presented in a deluxe collector's folio and are accompanied by historic U.S. stamps and fascinating narrative.
Folio measures 10-1/2" x 13-1/2".
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.