John F. Kennedy Uncirculated U.S. Half-Dollar Collection
Only offered in 2013. Reservations now being accepted.
The 1964 JFK half-dollar was minted just weeks after that fateful day in Dallas to honor our beloved President. That legendary 90% silver coin vanished into private collections shortly thereafter.
Now you can reserve this extraordinary collection which includes every Kennedy half-dollar minted for circulation at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints, including the inaugural 1964 Half-Dollar and the celebrated Bicentennial Half-Dollar. This is a true collector's collection!
You pay for two coins per month at $9.99 (plus $1 shipping and service) per coin. This price is subject to possible adjustment in the future, but only in the event of unusual market conditions. Your first shipment will contain two coins. Then, every other month, you'll receive a shipment of four coins for your collection. You will also receive a luxurious custom-crafted wooden Display Chest, complete with lock and key, to beautifully showcase and protect your collection. Your Display Chest is FREE of charge!
Each coin measures 30.6 mm in diameter.
Display measures 11-3/4" 10-4/5" x 6-3/4".
This product is processed by our sister company, PCS Stamps & Coins.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.