1966 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
In 1966, the truck of choice for hundreds of thousands of Americans was the practically indestructible Chevrolet C10. It had classic, understated good looks and loads of useable power. But most importantly, it could work from sunup to sundown every day of the year -- and keep on going year after year. That’s why today there are C10s still out there working in the heartland of America -- some being driven by the sons of the original owners. Other C10s are lovingly preserved by collectors and are star attractions at truck shows.
Now, for the first time in years, the Danbury Mint is proud to announce the availability of a stunning die-cast metal replica of one of America’s all-time favorite trucks…the 1966 Chevrolet C10 Pickup. Quantities are limited, though, so be sure to act quickly to add this workhorse to your collection.
Scale 1:24; 8" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.