1965 Pontiac GTO Gasser
This wild GTO, inspired by the gassers of the 60s, is authentically detailed from nose to tail. The 389 cubic inch V-8 engine is equipped with a Hilborn fuel injection system and eight velocity stacks poke through the hood. The race-equipped interior includes a fire extinguisher, parachute release handle and a Hurst shifter. For the perfect finishing touch, a tiger’s tail hangs from the rear bumper.
Scale 1:24; 8 3/4" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.