Minnesota Vikings Pickup
An incredibly detailed, 1:24 scale die-cast metal model...loaded with everything for a Vikings fan's dream tailgate party!
- Every Minnesota fan knows that some of the best action at a Vikings game happens at the tailgate parties held in the parking lot outside the Metrodome. Now, the Danbury Mint has created a spectacular, one-of-a-kind collectible model of what, to any Minnesota fan, would be the greatest "fan-tasy" truck ever...the Minnesota Vikings Pickup.
- Based on the 1972 Chevy Cheyenne, the Minnesota Vikings Pickup is painted with the authentic purple and gold colors of the Vikings and is adorned with NFL and Minnesota logos. Each model comes loaded with tailgating gear: a Vikings helmet and jersey, a director's chair, two coolers, a bag of nuts and a duffel bag -- as well as absolute necessities like a barbecue grill and a beer keg!
- The truck is crafted from more than 200 individual parts and boasts a host of working parts, including doors that open, a sliding rear window, an engine hood that lifts up, a tailgate that swings down and more!
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™.
- Actual size is approximately 8" in length (Scale 1:24).
Officially licensed by the National Football League.
Chevrolet Cheyenne, Bowtie and Pickup Body Design are trademarks of Chevrolet Motor Division, General Motors Corporation, used under license.
WEBER and the configuration of the kettle style grill are registered trademarks of Weber-Stephen Products Co. in the United States and other countries throughout the world.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.