Vought F4U Corsair
One of the most formidable tactical fighter planes of World War II, the Corsair was flown by Marine fighter ace Lieutenant Colonel Gregory "Pappy" Boyington and his "Black Sheep" squadron. All the original markings from "Pappy's" famous #86 Corsair have been replicated in precise detail on this 1:32 scale mahogany replica.
Scale 1:32; 15 1/2" wingspan
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.