Brooklyn Dodgers - Ebbets Field
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- By the time the famous team called the Brooklyn Dodgers™ left Ebbets Field in 1957, the stadium had become one of America's most beloved ballparks, boasting a rich tradition of excellence in baseball.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of the ballpark, from the nostalgic playing field to the famous outfield advertisements is faithfully reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 6 3/4" long x 5 1/2" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90