Florida Gators - Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Cited as "the loudest, most notorious piece of real estate in all of college football," Ben Hill Griffin Stadium is the home of the 1996 National Champion Florida™ Gators® -- and former Heisman Trophy winners Danny Wuerffel and Steve Spurrier.
- Officially licensed by The University of Florida™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the faithfully reproduced scoreboard, logos and National Championship sign to the precisely scaled goal posts and field markings, every aspect of this memorable college gridiron is expertly re-created.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 12 1/2" long x 8 3/4" wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.