Washington Senators - Griffith Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Legendary home of the Washington Senators™, Griffith Stadium saw its fair share of baseball superstars since its opening in 1911, including Walter Johnson, Harmon Killebrew and shortstop Joe Cronin.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of the ballpark is faithfully reproduced, from the famous Ballantine Beer sign in left field to the light towers and intricate masonry of the stadium's exterior.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 6 1/4" long x 5 1/4" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.