Washington Senators - Griffith Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Legendary home of the Washington Senators™, Griffith Stadium saw its fair share of baseball superstars since its opening in 1911, including Walter Johnson, Harmon Killebrew and shortstop Joe Cronin.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of the ballpark is faithfully reproduced, from the famous Ballantine Beer sign in left field to the light towers and intricate masonry of the stadium's exterior.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 6 1/4" long x 5 1/4" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Service
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.