Philadelphia Eagles - Veterans Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Home to some of the NFL's most memorable players -- including Harold Carmichael, Ron Jaworski and Randall Cunningham -- and some of the most intimidating fans, "The Vet" is the legendary home of the Philadelphia Eagles™.
- Officially licensed by the City of Philadelphia, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the "Liberty Bell" atop the roof to "THE VET" bushes outside the entrance, every authentic detail is expertly re-created.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome base.
- Actual size approximately 7" long x 7" wide.