1950 Ford Crestliner
Ford's groundbreaking Crestliner debuted as a two-door sedan with a roof covered in textured vinyl to simulate the look of a convertible with its top up. Our replica re-creates all the excitement of the wildly popular original -- from the authentic colors of the two-tone paint job to the vinyl- covered roof.
Scale 1:24; 8 1/2" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.