World War II Coin Collection
The World War II Collection brings together every coin minted during the years the U.S. was involved in the war. Among them are truly unique pieces:
- the 1943 Lincoln penny struck in zinc-coated steel due to the military's need for copper and nickel.
- the 1944 and 1945 cartridge pennies made from actual artillery shells.
- the 1942-1945 silver-alloy nickels, the only silver Jefferson nickels in history.
You'll also find classic 90% pure silver Mercury dimes, Washington quarters and Walking Liberty half-dollars -- each one composed of a level of precious metal no longer found in U.S. circulating coins.
Each remarkable coin is set into a stately collector's panel. To showcase this extraordinary collection, you'll receive a custom-designed display capturing one of the most iconic images of American courage and determination. The sculpture is crafted of cold-cast porcelain and painted by hand to enhance every detail. A revolving base holds the panels and allow for easy viewing of every coin.
Each panel of five coins can be yours for $59.95 plus $4.95 shipping and service. You will receive a new shipment every other month, and can choose to pay in convenient monthly installments of just $32.45. The spectacular display, also priced at $59.95 plus $4.95 shipping and service, will be sent as your second shipment.
Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed. Order today!
Actual size is 12" in height (including the flag).
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.