Cleveland Indians - Cleveland Municipal Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Once the legendary home of the Cleveland Indians, historic Cleveland Municipal Stadium hosted its last baseball game in 1993, but its memory continues to live on in the hearts of Cleveland fans everywhere.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every authentic detail of this famous ballpark is expertly replicated, from the brick exterior to the carefully sculpted stands to the famous sign of Chief Wahoo, the unforgettable Cleveland mascot.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 6 1/2" wide.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. www.majorleaguebaseball.com