Limited Edition 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria
In mid-'50s "Ford-speak", "Victoria" was the code word for hardtop, the incredibly coveted convertible-with-its-top-up sensation! "Fairlane" was the ultra-hot, top-drawer, full-sized Ford series of the era. Put those two together, and you have Ford's best selling two-door in '56, and one of the most popular autos of the decade.
Surely, you'll want to be among the lucky few to own this brand new automotive classic. You'll love the look of its hand-polished Mandarin Orange and Colonial White exterior, accented by Ford's "checkmark" molding, period-correct whitewalls and full wheel covers! Scale 1:24; 8-1/2" in length.
Scale 1:24; 8-1/2" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.