1957 Chrysler New Yorker
"New Yorker." Its very name conjures up images of sheer size, luxury and beauty, and the '57 rendition lived up to expectations. Maximum passenger comfort was accomplished with a lavish leather interior. The impressive power from the New Yorker's 392 cubic inch HEMI® was transferred to the rear wheels via its high-tech TorqueFlite three speed automatic transmission. It was a styling triumph, too, with its long and low profile, graceful sweeping tail fins and contrasting body molding. Today, the New Yorker is an enduring symbol of the Fabulous Fifties.
Scale 1:24; 9" in length.
$129 +$9 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $34.50
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.