Our model re-creates the historic plane flown by Lieutenants Oakley Kelly and John Macready in 1923 on the first non-stop coast-to-coast flight across the United States. Their important flight helped to prove that airplanes were to play a key role in the future of the American military.
Scale 1:48; 20" wingspan.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.