1927 Coca-Cola Delivery Truck
In the early days of The Coca-Cola Company, its beverage was available exclusively at neighborhood soda fountains where each glass of the syrup and water beverage was hand-made. To expand beyond soda fountains, Coca-Cola established its first bottler in Chattanooga Tennessee. For years, this bottler delivered refreshing Coke in a sunny yellow truck known for two distinctive sounds...the "put-putt" of the engine and clinking of glass bottles in back.
This historically accurate replica of this vintage Coca-Cola delivery truck features operable steering, a detailed engine and suspension, 12-spoke wheels with genuine rubber tires, and 52 individual, removable cases of Coca-Cola contoured bottles.
Scale 1:24; 8 3/8" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.