Pittsburgh Pirates - Three Rivers Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Legendary home of the Pittsburgh Pirates®, Three Rivers Stadium has hosted two All-Star games, Roberto Clemente’s 3000th and final regular season hit and Pirate® championship seasons in 1971 and 1979.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the MLB™ team flags above the stadium’s entrances to the famous statues of Honus Wagner and Roberto Clemente, every detail of this historic stadium has been faithfully re-created.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/4" long x 7" wide.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.