1958 Chrysler New Yorker
While earlier New Yorkers whispered tales of old money and gentleman’s clubs, the ’58 edition heralded 5th Avenue fashion and Times Square vitality! Check out the “wow" factor of this magnificent new classic. Chic Spring Green/Cypress Green hand-polished hues highlight this hardtop. The bold, fluid flow from hooded headlights to towering fins instantly draws you in. The subtle use of automotive jewelry, including chrome foil scripts, tailfin louvers, headlight and taillight surrounds, and anodized aluminum spear trim is impressive, and the perfect replica of Mopar’s first-generation HEMI, the FirePower 392 V-8, will make this must-have new release a classic for generations.
Scale 1:24; 9-1/2" in length.
$129 +$9 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $34.50
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.