Cincinnati Reds - Crosley Field
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Opened in 1912 as the home of the Cincinnati Reds™, legendary Crosley Field has seen its share of historic moments and baseball superstars-from Johnny Bench to Frank Robinson to Pete Rose.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The famous sloping terrace, which forced outfielders to run uphill when chasing fly balls, the centerfield scoreboard and the vintage ticket windows are all authentically reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 8" long x 5 3/4" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Be sure to visit MLB's Official Web Site, MLB@BAT: www.majorleaguebaseball.com
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.