U.S. Mint Proof Coin Sets
SPECIAL VAULT RELEASE SCHEDULED
U.S. Mint Proof Coin Sets -- the crown jewels of American coinage -- are scheduled for release from select drawers in our vault. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire every U.S. Mint Proof Set since 1968.
You now have access to such favorite annual sets as:
The 1968 Proof Set – the first from the San Francisco Mint, now the only mint striking proof coins.
The 1975 Proof Set – with dual-date of 1776-1976 on the quarter, half-dollar and dollar coins, none of which was ever minted with a 1975-only date.
The 1981 Proof Set – featuring the only Susan B. Anthony coin struck that year as no regular dollar coins were minted for circulation.
As a BONUS, you will receive a Deluxe Display Chest to showoff your proof sets. Don’t miss this rare opportunity – order now!
You will receive one Proof Set every other month.
This product is processed by our sister company, PCS Stamps & Coins.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.