1973 Oakland Athletics Team Figurine
The legendary A's brought vividly to life in a spectacular, hand-painted sculpture.
- In 1973, the Oakland Athletics were the dominant force in Major League Baseball. Led by MVP and future Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson and ace pitcher Catfish Hunter, the A's captured the second of thier impressive three consecutive World Championships. Presenting the ultimate tribute to this legendary team...The 1973 Oakland Athletics.
- The 1973 Oakland Athletics is an astonishing example of expert craftsmanship and exacting attention to detail. The remarkable authenticity begins with careful research from photos of each player to precisely capture all the fine details. The subtle facial features and expressions that give each player his own unique personality have all been accurately re-created.
- The 1973 Oakland Athletics is meticulously sculpted and expertly hand painted. From the classic green, yellow and white of their uniforms to the stitching on their mitts, all the figurines are precisely rendered.
- Licensed by Major League Baseball®, this spectacular sculpture is available exclusively from the Danbury Mint.
- Figurines range in size from 5 3/4" to 6 1/2" in height (not including base). Base dimensions are 28 1/4" in width by a maximum of 6 1/4" in depth.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
TM/©2001 Reggie Jackson